After Invention of Physical Cards now Tech will Introduce Virtual Cards for National and as well International Transactions. Contents: What is Virtual Cards? Banks to get Virtual Card in India
What is Virtual Cards? Banks to get Virtual Card in India
What is Virtual Card?
Virtual Cards are kind of Debit/Credit cards. which is used to Make E-commerce Transactions instead of Physical Cards.
There are some features of Virtual Cards that make Virtual Cards More Secure, Easy to Use and More Flexible than Physical Cards.
Features: Secure – Flexible – Easy to Use
- secure way of transacting online without providing the Primary Card/Account information to the merchant.
- The virtual card is valid up to a maximum of 48 hours or till the transaction is complete, whichever is earlier.
- When you are Doing Transactions you should Get OTP as well between Process.
- *If you want to Create Virtual Card than not a big deal you just Need Internet Banking Facility.
- It’s Created at a time.
- You have Choice to Choose Account for Specific Card.
- You Have Choice to Destroy anytime.
- It’s One time use Card only.
Banks to get Virtual Card in india
1. SBI Virtual Card
SBI Introduced Virtual Card and then it’s Known as E-Card with Limited transaction Up to (100 INR to 50,000 INR) Debit. there is no Interest or another Charge. when your First Transaction will be Done the amount of Money will Be Debited from your Account.
*If you want to Generate Virtual Card than PAN Card must need to Linked to Bank Account.
2. Kotak Mahindra Bank Netcard
State Bank of India customers can log into their NetBanking account to generate free virtual cards starting from ₹100 up till ₹50,000. The card expires after 1 successful transaction and/or 48 hours since card creation. SBI virtual cards can only be used domestically, Transactions are approved by sending a text to your registered mobile number.
3. HDFC Bank NetSafe
HDFC Bank also offers virtual credit cards to its customers through its NetSafe interface. The lifetime of the card is 48 hours of a 1st transaction (whichever is earlier).
more Technique will be Updated and Published Here…..