Hello, Guys Here Ultimate Tips to Beat Phishing on Every Platform. You Can Identify it with Very Confidently. After engaging with the internet it’s the common thing to face Phishing Emails, Calls, SMSs..etc.
Phishing is Probably targeted for Stalling others information or Leak Sensitive Data of Person. It is in form of Webpage/Email Or Calls. it is highlighted it self, you just need little awareness about it. I was got spam email 1 time where some details are asked me to send him. so, think before sharing data.
What they Ask to Share within it…
- Personal Details: PAN CARD, Aadhar Card Numbers
- Banking Details: Account Number, IFSC Code, BRANCH CODE, Debit Card (PIN)…etc
- Every detail which is cannot Sharable it means cannot Share with Anyone it’s Common Sense of Human but Some Person’s are share and Got Stalled so, be careful.[clickToTweet tweet=”Never Share Your Sensitive Data like… Personal Or Banking Details. someone asks you to share then it’s Clearly Spam.” quote=”Never Share Your Sensitive Data like… Personal Or Banking Details. someone asks you to share then it’s Clearly Spam.”]
💡 Ultimate Tips to Beat Phishing on the Internet
Target Platform of Phishing
- Spam Via WebPages
- Spam via Email’s
➡ Spam web pages
Phishing sites are Duplicated sites that Spam web pages are fake websites that are Looks like Real one. Like Facebook, Gmail, Banking sites.
Nowadays there are lots of sites are providing phishing codes. so, a non-technical person can also make phishing sites. lot’s of Tutorials are available to make phishing sites. so, be careful while anyone sent you unknown link also Must Check Link Before Access it. Provided Image is Exactly matching with phishing Situation.
I was written some articles for you that helps you to Identify and Be Safe from it.
- Recommended Article for You
- Identify Trusted URL ( Please Visit its Part to Beat Phishing )
➡ SPAM via email & Calls
sometimes you got an email or Call they ask you to share your information then be careful, never share sensitive data. also complaint on it. it helps to society or People.
➡ Conclusion :-
- Must Check URL Field while accessing Any suspicious site and Never Sign Up with Duplicated site
- If Possible then Avoid Unknown Links
- Before Login, any Site Must Check It’s URL & Site Name all relevant thing URL is Biggest Thing to Identify Phishing.
- Avoid Suspicious Mail & Calls
Stay aware about Phishing Will be safe………………………………
Must Like, Share & Subscribe us……..