Choosing Domain Name is Easiest Part for Webmaster but, While You Purchasing for First Time It’s Bit Difficult. in Another Word It’s Game of Words. You Can Overcome Your Thinking and Focus on Right Niche with Thinking Flow on Right Niche. If You Can’t Find out Keywords than At Least Focus on Meaningful Words. Meaningful Words are Like Quality Words from My Point of View. So, Guys Think and Choose Best Domain Name. So, here Some Tips to Choose Domain Name
Tips to Choose Domain Name
- Choose Meaningful Words that represent your site itself.
- Easy to Remember
- Choose Brief words that help your Visitors to Remember.
- If Possible than choose the keyword’s that is SEO Itself.
Domain with Keywords
Usually Choosing Keywords in Domain name is Good from SEO Point of View. Like… WPBeginner (here WP – is WordPress)
Sometimes you don’t want to go for Keywords instead of Meaningful Words. So, You can Choose Combination of Meaningful Words. Like… ShoutMeLoud
So, Guys Ultimately i was Discussed 2 Domain Names. 1. WPBeginner & 2. ShoutMeLoud. Both are Popular Blogs in Same Niche. I’m Categorized ShoutMeLoud in Meaningful words and WPBeginner in Keyword Specific. So, Guys I Hope It’s Help to Choose Domain name. Now Quickly Scout 😯 about Extensions.
Domain Name Extension
- Global Extension for Global Audience
- [dot]Com – when You Working From any Specified Country and you should want to Business, blog at International Level and cover international visitor’s then it’s Right for You.Domain for Global Audience
- [dot]Net – Originally for network infrastructures but you can use you wish
- [dot]Org – Non-Profit Organization
- Country Specific for Local Audience
- [dot]Us – United State
- [dot]in – Specified for Indian Sites
- [dot]UK – United Kingdom
So, Most used Extension is here. Different Different Country have their own Extension also Like for USA – (dot)US. I think it’s Enough to know when you should Beginner in the field.
we write more Domain Extensions…
want to know quick visit and know… http://bit.ly/2Domain-Extension (Long Article so [CTRL+F] and type country name…… )