Sometimes we forget State Bank of India ATM PIN Or Some situation that like need to change PIN for Sime Security Reasons. So, here I’m Explain How to Forgot ATM PIN. Every Branch has their own Toll Free Numbers to forgot ATM PIN.
There are 2 Methods to Generate or Forgot ATM PIN
- PIN Generation Via ATM
- PIN Generation Via SMS
Both methods are used to Regenerate ATM PIN. but, both are used in different Phases Let’s see the situation.
How to Forgot SBI ATM PIN
PIN Generation Via ATM
- For Generate ATM PIN using this method than you should need to go to your nearest ATM, and Do follow Steps Below for Generate ATM PIN. But, Remember you should Know your Old PIN.
- This method is Good But, worst for Emergency PIN generation. there is some situation occurs when it is Necessary to Change Current PIN. That time you should 2 way to Make your Account Safe is Block Card OR Generate PIN via SMS. Must Read… PIN Generation Method Using SMS.
- go to your nearest ATM
- Follow Steps to Change Current ATM PIN
- Click on PIN Generation Option
- Enter Account Number
- Enter Mobile Number
- OTP will be Received On your Registered Number
- OTP is Valid for 24 Hours and Must on SBI ATM.
PIN Generation Via SMS
- It is Very Easy Method for ATM PIN Generation. You just Need to SMS on Provided Official Number. in few Minutes (SEC’s) needed to Get SMS From Bank Authority with New PIN.
- After SMS Based PIN Generation Your Card is Completely Safe to Let us see…
- After SMS Based PIN Generation you Compulsory need to Change PIN in 24 Hours wanna it’s Expired
- You cannot do Transaction. you need to once change PIN
- Simple Method to ATM PIN Generation Using SMS Based Method
- Customer Needed to Do SMS as Follows
- [clickToTweet tweet=”Send SMS to Below Format PIN <XXXX><YYYY> to 567676 4X Last 4 Digit of Card Number 4Y Last Digit of Bank Acc number ” quote=”Send SMS to Below Formate Like PIN <XXXX><YYYY> to 567676 where XXXX – is Last four Digit of Card Number YYYY – is Last Four Digit of Bank Account number “]
- SMS to Below Formate Like……………………..
- ” PIN <XXXX><YYYY> to 567676 where,
- XXXX – is Last four Digit of Card Number,
- YYYY – is Last Four Digit of Bank Account number
- OTP Will be Received to Registered Mobile Number
- OTP is Valid for 24 Hours
Both Methods are Very Easy. when you forgot with method one than You should Go to Nearest ATM. but another SMS Based method You Should Forget PIN at any Place. in both method OTP is Valid for 24 Hours, so I suggest change between a generation of 24 Hours.