SanDisk SecureAccess vault to Secure Data in Pendrive SanDisk SecureAccess Vault for Secure your PenDrive. Imagine You Have Pendrive that have Very Important data when it becomes a form of Sensitive Information. Unfortunately, it was lost or Stalled. so, Do you need a choice to BackUp it Or You Should Secure it within Password? so, the third Person Can’t Access It. Unfortunately When if you lose it then at least you should have hope to your data is safe, the basis on encryption of SanDisk secure access vault.
Yes, Absolutely It’s Possible to Secure your Data, Now You Have Choice to Do it using Super Tool SanDiskSecureAccess Vault.
SanDisk SecureAccess vault
SanDisk SecureAccess vault simple way to store and protect sensitive information in form of files on SanDisk PenDrive.
to Access storage files you need password than vault gives access and your files are automatically encrypted – so even if you share your SanDisk® pendrive it gets stalled or Lost than your Files are safe.
Note: SecureAccess is not required to use your flash drive as a storage device on Mac or PC. SecureAccess is a complementary data encryption and password protection application.
- Let’s Check it Out some Sandisk SecureAccess features —
– Quicker start-up
– Improved password settings
– Faster Encryption with multi-thread processing
– Ability to edit your documents stored in vault
– File Streaming Access
– Encrypted Backup and Restore data stored in vault
– Optional File Shredder (deletion) from source after transfer to vault
– Automatic log out time-out setting
Set up SecureAccess full Guide is Here………………..
Source: SanDisk Secure Access Official site